Style Celebrity Beyonce Knowles

Super hot and talented musician and fashion icon, Beyonce, tired of the status of pop stars. He had enough of this, and now a legend and a symbol. Famous Destiny's Child singer Beyoncé Giselle Knowles was born, had phenomenal success in the United States in all fields, in his hands. The phenomenon multitalent sings, composes and writes his own songs. She is an actress par excellence, with two Golden Globe nominations in the trailer, the producer and runs her fashion line House Deréon. But for many, Beyoncé is a fashion diva glamor finally seduces a woman who loves her with a touch sensitive down to earth attitude.

Beyonce VS Sasha Fierce
There are two parts of Beyonce ", as we know it. One of them is a simple and innocent Beyoncé her friends, family and some fans. Another is the diva that she had met with strong dynamite Sasha his fans. The true artist is a professional, Beyoncé has a strong line between their professional and personal life, and she said that the transfer of Beyoncé Sasha is very spontaneous. After the superstar himself: "I have someone to assume, when it came time for me to work and if I'm on stage, this change it, that I am defending myself and who I really am. "So, basically, about how they feel, Beyoncé had to change it, and every time it happens on stage.

This incredible contrast between Beyoncé, face, and Sasha, the superstar. Beyoncé prefer their appearance without makeup or very little, while the "Bootylicious" Sasha Fierce would like to draw attention to the shade of gold roses and blue cover with dark lines inside the inner edge of the eye supplemented bright pink peach. "I like that there are two sides, says makeup artist Mally Roncal." This is a natural, then your right, and not wear much makeup. Then his adventurous side, where they can be strong green shadows on the eyes and fuchsia or orange on the lips.

In terms of fashion, Beyoncé is very different from his close friend and like-minded Sasha. Although Beyoncé prefer simple jeans and T stage flaunt your voluptuous figure Sasha man plunged necklines, mini-skirts or something stresses that its "assets." A large amount of jewelry, especially earrings large, sharp shoes worn items, and in most cases, comes with a new hairdo - all, and to complement the brilliant radiance of his incredible success - which is Sasha Fierce directly to you.

The ultimate fashion icon
A powerful symbol of sex, Beyoncé always conscious of their appearance. She told the magazine: "I am very aware of how and I feel like my pictures, and I am with the people." Style Star of 2008 "is a group that is with her, since she was 15," every show, every slope, every shade of eye shadows is that comes from me and my team. " She never said, at home, without a full head to toe review of your personal style. "I am perfectionist, and even before I get a pop star or celebrity, or that you want to call them myself, I have always been so. Always," said lead singer for the children.

In curvaceous beauty is so aware of their appearance on the ventilator, she said: "[Knowles] has shown himself as a sex symbol, not as an artist." But critics claim that Beyonce, in his musical career, and as universal as our own style in fashion. Often praised his choice of clothing and accessories, Beyoncé said: "I love to dress sexy, and I, as a woman, but she said that, as he dresses on stage, is" absolutely the stage. "

Lyubuytes your beautiful woman invites her courageous fashion purely independent woman when it comes to style. According to Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli, Knowles used different styles and trying to harmonize with the music performed.

Mad about shoes
In 'Dangerously In Love "singer, loves to collect their equipment:" I do it because I love fashion. It makes me feel like I am. In addition to jewelry from Chanel, five times Grammy-winner Beyoncé is a lunatic on the glamor shoes. Pop culture superstar confessed that when it comes to shoes are vulnerable as the average woman.

The "New Shoes", said the singer, stiletto is one of his weaknesses, when a pair of pliers from the eye, they can not resist the temptation to go into business. "I love high heels," he said in an interview, and confessed that he had contributed to "super high" diversity in particular. "I love shoes that are super-high at the moment. I'm addicted, "he exclaimed.

Beyoncé also known popular accessories. She even saw some of sports shoes with the correspondence one's heels together and decorated a bag. Some types of shoes, they Beyoncé and brilliant diamond shoes, thin heels, shoes, red metallic, fierce crocodile model high heels, high heel pumps in bright colors, brown patent platforms, two towers, with a sharp heel, pointed toe pumps, ankle strap, high heels, open the fingers of Wild Sexy high heel sandals with their brightly painted nails and sexy toe cleavage. In addition, stiletto shoes and high heels wedge impressive design, Beyoncé also fantasy platform high heels.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, Stop Dreaming Start Action