New Kids on the Block

The time has finally opened a new group of sponsors, which leads TORCHWOOD.tv in the future. If you do not know (where you know, I come from the mouth of a month ...) I go on the website shortly, and if the door of the corner of Torchwood Fandom is good for my readers are offered the possibility of the team and the fire is lit.

Here is his new team of authors TW.tv. I, in their own words, and say little about why we write here.

You!

Salina Conlan (also known as blogs, "Salina") - "Hello everyone. I am on this page over the centuries, not only in heart, that they leave. I am in the U.S., and I have a serious fan of Torchwood Cyber Woman First , air (in Britain). I will be reposting, or rather, the official updates, press releases, etc., as well as news and reports on the Convention, and, perhaps, be surprised when, in an interview. Personally, I am a big fan Geeky I have costumes Ianto, Fanfic writing, and I am part of "Torchwood 3" Costumes (write), a group that probably never heard, but I promise you, Nerd all the time together in a genuine fashion Torchwood. We ask you, please do not send saboteurs way to do everything possible to avoid them. :-) Cheers! "

Dave Dunne (also known as blogs, Dave Dunne) - "This is so impressive. Name Dave, 21, and lives in Ireland. Torchwood was a fan since the release of the second row, this was my first experience in the world of Doctor Who, and I am obsessed with it ever has. Drama, action, characters, scenarios .... a bit more complicated, granted, but still. I pleased to be able to on this site, and I really want to make it even more than it already is. Personally, I master English (empire, cultural and postcolonial studies on specific ....) and I also like to fight. I can not wait for digging, and I hope everyone is happy that we have with the web site soon.:) "

Sydney Lewis (aka blogs, Digitals) - "My name is Sydney, I am 19 and in Cardiff, the city, where Doctor Who and its spin-offs. I am a big fan of Torchwood, and I decided that for this function Torchwood on TV in continue to provide a high level of service, as he was running. "

In addition, some new pictures very pleased Shabbs responsible for this new blog template, and (if it is me again!) Jenny Spence, who seems so passionate about the whole tree.

Check the current team of Trema, which has been written on this site since 2007, and my colleagues Schreiber Jane.tv Springmaus Sarah Peter Pan.

Three Cheers for the new team! Good luck to them.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, Stop Dreaming Start Action