Bob Marley - a great musician

There are few musicians who can spell with their music. Bob Marley is one of those musicians. He is known for his brilliant and impressive music. Considered a symbol of reggae around the world and has international recognition. In reggae music, he left his ineradicable impression on the music world. Style of music is unique and very powerful, that stretched for almost two decades, and the timeless and universal. Although no longer in this world, his music is forever, and no doubt, still echoes around the world.

Quotes by Bob Marley spent much of his music, his interviews and his writings. Bob Marley quote about his personality, his dreams and his views on society, and music. Most of Bob Marley quotes simple sentences, which reflect in the same direction. Their purpose is not just ethnic, but they are very inspiring, and in our lives.

This is my personal favorite Bob Marley quotes and sayings that give you an idea of their thinking is patchy.

• Get up, stand up for their rights. Get up, stand up, no
struggle.

• Do not take the world and lose his own soul. Wisdom is better than silver and
Gold.

• What and how pleasant it is to God and man, so to see
Combining all Africans.

• My music forever. Maybe it is stupid to say, but if I
Facts I can say facts. My music is forever.

• When a door closes, I do not know, is still open.

• Everyone has the right to decide their own destiny.

• First, you need to know about me that I always
with. Okay? The second thing you should know that he hears
that the words difficult. So, if you know what I am when I explain
What you should never try to be "in a different way from that
support for me.

• I have the BMW. But only because BMW is Bob Marley and The Wailers,
Not because I have an expensive car.

• If you receive and dispute every day, you say prayers to the devil
I say.

• Open your eyes may look. Are you satisfied with the life we live?

• Just can not live that negative ... opened the way for the positive days.

• Do not forget your history nor your destiny.

• Exemption from mental slavery, none but us can free our
Mind!

• I believe in freedom for everyone, not just blacks.


Of all the artists in the world at present and past, Bob Marley is always the largest. He died at the age of 36 years, Bob Marley, but always to live, live through their poetic texts, the great music and inspiring quotes.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, Stop Dreaming Start Action