Growing Up with Michael Jackson Music

When I was sixteen, I hated Michael Jackson. Almost every girl I knew I was a poster of Michael Jackson on his wall. I enter the room and smiles at Michael Jackson in his bed - which stated: "Michael was here." Talk about mood killer. And worse, we are same age!

But no one is jealous. Not only because he was a genius, but because I have a tendency to his fellow Jehovah's Witnesses. And I know how religion, which outweighs the soul.

Michael, born to sing, was born, our souls from the fire - which shows how a ghost could rise.

Every year, Michael will be great music. In Jamaica, which is a party waiting for the moment, hoping for a slow dance when the DJ would play: "I must be there" or "Ben." If I was a dance that is looking for - that is, until I see it again.

I continued to the music of Michael when he was my hero Bob Marley in Jamaica, and when I arrived in Miami, once again the hope that I could play, "Don't Stop" To Enough "and" Rock With You "in a night club in Miami. In those days in Miami, no one knew of Bob Marley, and Michael, my musical pimp.

Michael music after me through my young adulthood, college student days, young married days, young fatherhood days - no trip is not complete without a song of Michael Jackson: "It is simply a thriller" Even now, when I order a treadmill every morning, Michael takes me out of my stupor with "Shake Your Body Down to Earth" and "Beat It".

These songs, songs. In songs never forgot and that period in my IPod:

"The Way You Make Me Feel"

"Man in the Mirror"

"Dirty Diana

"PYT"

"Billie Jean"

"Rock With You".

and my favorite, "human nature"


But I will always remember the first time I saw him on MTV, and it creates opportunities for each of R and B, hip-hop, reggae singer, ...

And if it is west of life!

And, yes, there were dark moments in their lives. He has already Ido not to follow him in his next life.

And if anyone is still inclined to judge, to hear "human nature" again.

Rest in peace, brother.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, Stop Dreaming Start Action