Tom Cruise I want Suri Actress

Tom Cruise and daughter want that new audiences aged two years, Suri, can follow the tracks and wife Katie Holmes on in the world.

Tom stressed that the daughter can choose any that would be done in their own lives, but the actors receive a cameo role in Tropic THUNDER also revealed that he would prefer if Suri ambitions to become artists.

"He could be what he would like. All sons (could) do what they want in life," said Tom.

"When I grew up, I always desire to circumnavigate the world. I not only want to learn diverse culture, but also learn their history and how they live. That finds raising children - so they know many things in this world, and all the difference , Ideas, and the possibility that they can achieve on their own choice. "

"I like (if Suri vote on the world). On the job that I love. I like to give life and energy, creating characters, and create a story. All very pleasant," said Tom.

Tom reiterated again, any option Suri, he and Katie will continue to encourage Suri - also the second stepsister is Conor (13) and Bella (15), can achieve their ambition.

"I have thought, anything that you want to do, do it seriously. Do not ever act passively," he said.

Related Posts by Categories




Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com, Modified by FOTONVIDEO, Stop Dreaming Start Action